Honestly, whoever was in charge of creating this video should be fired for about 10 different reasons. Once again, Max Blumenthal is tracking down the source of the video and it seems it was commissioned by the Israeli government.
Israel’s New Bizarre Anti-Flotilla Propaganda Video
Attorney, Publisher, Foreign Policy wonk
US FoPo on Twitter
Like What You See? Help Promote These Articles on Zimbio!
- RT @washingtonpost: How the film "Top Gun" made America love war wapo.st/or8jCS via @PostOpinions 5 years ago
- @Oranj Yes, but I think the fault lies primarily with the UK for the release on compassionate grounds. The who… (cont) deck.ly/~q651u 5 years ago
- RT @washingtonpost: What would #MLK say to President Obama? @RepJohnLewis has some ideas: wapo.st/nZS1bX 5 years ago
- Shape of things to come RT @JasonLeopold: Libyan rebels says they won't deport Lockerbie bomber apne.ws/nwYPtV 5 years ago
- @JasonLeopold Can you imagine if you or I pulled something like that at our place of work? We'd be out of a jo… (cont) deck.ly/~4IAT1 5 years ago